Cornerstone, an award-winning creative agency with a focus on music, sport and all things culture, is seeking a copywriter with experience in content and brand activations for a full-time role in our NYC headquarters.
We specialize in ideas that influence culture through connections to music and style. Notable campaigns we've created include Major League Soccer's "Our Soccer", Gorillaz x Sonos "Spirit House", Converse Rubber Tracks, Budweiser's "Made in America", and Sprite's "Obey Your Verse" and Lyrical Cans.
Must have a portfolio of ideas that demonstrate a conceptual approach and ability to make work that's strategic.
We are an independent agency that created The FADER, which provides our team and clients with unparalleled access to culture. You will be working with our ECD and small team of creatives that joined us from McCann, Translation, Crispin, Sid Lee, R/GA, and Vice.
We're small but growing into a full service agency for several of our clients. If you like being part of a scrappy team and want some great work in your portfolio, then you will love this job.
- 6-9 years experience in a creative agency with projects that range from experiential events to advertising campaigns and content
- Lead projects from brief to launch
- Be ‘hands on’ with all deliverables and stick to deadlines
- Oversee the production of toolkits and assets
- Enjoy working on a team. Direct and mentor the creatives. Partner with strategy, producers and account directors
- Communication skills are key. Be able to speak about your ideas
- Portfolio of bold concepts with excellent craft
- Report to the ECD and CCO