Cornerstone, an award-winning creative agency with a focus on music, sport and all things culture, is seeking a design lead with a focus on advertising and activations for a full-time role in our NYC headquarters.
We specialize in ideas that influence culture through connections to music and style. Notable campaigns we've created include Major League Soccer's "Our Soccer", Gorillaz x Sonos "Spirit House", Converse Rubber Tracks, Budweiser's "Made in America" festival, and Sprite's "That's The Mix".
Must have a portfolio demonstrating strong design for advertising, experiential and digital media. Bonus if you have experience designing for culturally-relevant brands.
We are an independent agency that created The FADER, which provides our team and clients with unparalleled access to culture. You will be working with our ECD and small team of creatives that joined us from R/GA, Sid Lee, AKQA, McCann, and Vice.
We're small but growing into a full service agency for several of our clients. If you like being part of a scrappy team and want some great work in your portfolio, then you will love this job.
- 6-9 years experience in a design or creative agency with projects that range from experiential events to advertising campaigns and traditional graphic design
- Direct all design for projects from concept to production
- Be ‘hands on’ with all design deliverables and stick to deadlines
- Lead the production of toolkits and assets
- Enjoy working on a team, partner closely with the other creatives, producers and account directors
- Communication skills are key. Be able to speak about your ideas
- Portfolio of bold concepts with excellent craft
- Report to the CD and ECD
Standard benefits apply.