Social Media Strategist
We’re looking for a Social Media Strategist to ideate, plan and manage all social marketing efforts for our brand partners. This role requires deep “social media DNA” and a natural desire to connect with the broader social media world and live in it day-to-day.
Some responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining social media marketing plan and strategy for an apparel brand + other lifestyle clients
- Developing and managing online partnerships to expand social audiences and support content strategies for clients
- Working very closely with Editorial and Creative teams + client teams to research, write and manage daily social content publishing on behalf of our clients
- Identifying, evaluating and recommending social media management tools, platforms and vendors
- Experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Monitoring trends, strategies and best practices in market and applying knowledge to FADER/Cornerstones social media initiatives
- Tracking and monitoring the effectiveness of social initiatives (i.e. reach, engagement, referrals)
- Educating staff around the implementation of new social media tactics, trends and technologies.
- Ensuring continuity in social channels and messaging across all teams and contributors
- Posses relevant work experience building social content, properties and more
- Have experience using and communicating in social networks, blogs, and content sharing communities including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
- Have a successful track record of growing social media presences and reach.
- Have an understanding of culture, how brands work with culture and a desire to leverage cultural trends for our client / brand partners
- Have experience using web analytics and similar reporting tools.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and have experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Be able to switch between day-to-day details to big picture as necessary.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have a hands-on approach.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office.