Cornerstone, an award-winning creative agency with a focus on music, lifestyle, sport and all things culture, is seeking a designer with experience in music marketing and/or brand activations for a full-time position in our NYC headquarters.
We specialize in design that influences culture through our connections in music and style. Previous campaigns we've created include Gorillaz x Sonos "Spirit House," Converse Rubber Tracks, Budweiser's "Made in America" festival, and Sprite's "Obey Your Verse" and Lyrical Cans.
Must have experience in designing for either print, social, outdoor, web sites, or film, and a portfolio demonstrating conceptual approaches to your work with strong craft in execution.
We are an independent agency owned and operated by the founders of The FADER. You will be working with our CD and amazing team of writers, designers, account managers, strategists, producers and directors.
During any given week, your projects might range from designing merch for a music festival, to branding a new beer or liquor, to creating campaign logos for a premium speaker company, to designing a toolkit for a campaign we're producing. With all of these you are expected to direct the visuals and own your own decks to share with the client.
We are a highly collaborative team, working in a fast-paced setting, and we're hungry to grow. If you're eager to hustle your ass off on briefs and pitches with an awesome team, learn some new skills and get some great experience, then you will love this place.
- Be ‘hands on’ with all design deliverables
- Partner closely with the Creative Directors and client partners
- Direct all design for projects from concept to production
- Help with shoots and the production of assets
- Clearly present work that’s brave, beautifully crafted, and fun
- Support your team and stick to deadlines
- 1+ years experience in a design or creative agency with projects that range from events, to logos & print, to mobile apps, and everything in between
- Portfolio that demonstrates bold concepts executed with excellent craft
- Must have a background working with brands that play in culture
- Communication skills are key. Be able to speak about your ideas
- Report to the CD and ECD
Standard benefits apply