Creative Director (Copy)
Cornerstone & The FADER are growing and seek integrated Creative Directors to lead copy for all creative. We are also seeking CDs from Art to team up with this role so if you have a partner let us know.
Creative Directors will be responsible for developing through-the-line campaign systems, films, events, media moments, new franchises, and product launches. You will work closely with our CCO and client partners, becoming a trusted brand consultant and champion for excellent work.
Both Cornerstone and The FADER work closely with the music industry and youth culture brands, so experience working with artists, athletes, and influencers is essential. We have a strict no a**hole policy, as so much of our culture is about collaboration, trust, and relationships. Our team is small but growing, so you may find yourself concepting and writing treatments for a new franchise or documentary one day, and copy for some event signage the next day. In either case we need you to think big and also focus on the craft in execution.
It’s a fun place, with awesome people and great clients. Come make some famous work with us.
- Be ‘hands on’ with all creative deliverables
- Partner closely with the Creative Director leading Art Direction and Account Managers
- Direct all creative for projects from concept to production
- Help lead shoots and the production of assets
- Take a leadership role within the team when responding to RFPs both for The FADER (media) and Cornerstone (agency)
- Work closely with strategy to ensure we’re hitting the brief
- Think entrepreneurially for assignments ranging from events to film to products
- Champion excellence across the entire team and to your clients
- Clearly present work that’s brave, beautifully crafted, and fun
- Help lead recruitment and mentorship of creatives
- Support your team and stick to deadlines
- 8+ years experience in a creative agency with integrated campaigns that include film, events, branded content, PR, seeding, print, OOH, OLA
- Must have a background working in music, the arts, fashion, or youth culture in general
- Fluent and passionate about pushing boundaries in all media that your work will touch: digital, social, content, events, film & video, print, OOH, OLA
- Communication skills are key. Productive, open collaboration is a must here
- Network of top creative talent to freelance and/or recruit, and vendors to engage as needed
- Report to the CCO
Standard benefits apply