Cornerstone & The FADER are growing and seek Strategy Directors to lead our strategy practice.
The Strategy Director has an intimate knowledge of their client’s businesses to ensure all work impacts the brand both in their bottom line and in culture. They use primary and secondary research to synthesize ethnography, data, insights, market trends, a passion for culture, and their gut instincts to create unique and sustainable strategies. And they can think systematically as a project progresses, whether it be for through-the-line campaigns or user-centric experiences.
You’ll be working closely with the CCO and our client partners to set the clients up for success by illuminating new opportunities for their brand and business. This role includes new business responsibilities from presenting capabilities all the way to the final round of the pitch. You’ll also be working with the account managers and The FADER’s media team to formalize the briefing process for all creative deliverables.
It’s a fun place, with awesome people and great clients. Come make some famous work with us.
- Active consumer of music, with a focus on hip hop, R&B and electronic
- Acute knowledge of media trends and current challenges in the music industry
- Lead the development of breakthrough strategies for our client and our company
- Entrepreneurial approach to partnerships between brands, artists, and media properties
- Can present detailed information simply, and tell a story with your thinking
- Champion both our strategic and creative work in IMC and client settings
- Develop compelling and inspiring creative briefs for both clients and creative
- Show the ability to work collaboratively, both internally and externally
- Work closely with social strategists to ensure metrics are established, and the core strategy is seen through various social content
- Ability to commission and execute research, including guiding what type of research is done and selling the proposal into clients
- Minimum of 8+ years of creative agency experience
- Will lead the strategic practice of the company and team
- Experience in successfully delivering in ambiguous circumstances
- Demonstrates flexibility and creative problem solving
- Experience working with diverse and remote teams and development of long term client relationships
- Communication skills are key. Productive, open collaboration is a must here
- Reports to the CCO
Standard benefits apply