Integrated Creative Producer
Cornerstone & The FADER are growing and seek Producers with experience in creative agencies to oversee production and project management for all creative.
Producers will be responsible for leaning into all creative projects to help the client partners and creatives deliver projects on time and on budget without sacrificing quality. You will serve primarily as the engine that keeps our team running; always willing to solve a production problem or know who to call when we need to get answers quickly. Working closely with our creative team you’ll be the most in-the-know with all aspects of a project’s execution, and at all times you’ll know where creatives need to be and what they should be working on to deliver in time.
Both Cornerstone and The FADER work closely with the music industry and youth culture brands, so experience working with actors, artists, athletes, and influencers is essential. We have a strict no a**hole policy, as so much of our culture is about collaboration, trust, and relationships. Our team is small but growing, so you may find yourself scrambling to get a deck finished and calling partner shops one day and watching over a shoot the next day.
It’s a fun place, with awesome people and great clients. Come make some famous work with us.
- Process-oriented but nimble, clear & direct but diplomatic, buttoned-up but fun to work with, experienced but still open-minded
- Partner closely with the Creative Directors and Account Managers to create and manage clear & measurable tracks of work, with timelines and resources associated
- Help with RFP responses, draft SOWs including budgets and deliverables
- Attend shoots and oversee the production of assets
- Help identify and contact vendors and partners for a wide range of projects
- Think entrepreneurially for assignments ranging from events to campaigns to products
- Champion excellence across the entire team and to your clients – never settle for ‘good enough’
- Support your team so they can stick to deadlines
- 6+ years experience in a creative agency working on TVCs, events, social, mobile, VR, AR, print, OOH and OLA
- Experience working with talent (actors, artists, directors, athletes, influencers, etc)
- A background working on projects in either the music industry, the arts, fashion, or youth culture in general
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Has managed projects with small budgets (less than $100k) and campaigns with large budgets (over $5M)
- Report to the SVP Account Management
Standard benefits apply