Cornerstone & The FADER are growing and seek Resource Managers with experience in creative agencies to help track, manage and report what our team is working on.
Resource Managers will be responsible for matching the right talent with the right project, based on skill sets, timelines and availability. You will help us maximize our available bandwidth while avoiding employee burnout, and be our go-to for answers on staffing when RFPs and client briefs require creative deliverables. Working closely with our Producers and Account Managers you’ll also help assess if there is funding to cover the resources we need, keep them in-the-know with hours spent on projects, and inform Creative Directors and Design Directors who on the team has availability.
Both Cornerstone and The FADER work closely together so transparency of resources across teams is essential. We have a strict no a**hole policy, as so much of our culture is about collaboration, trust, and relationships, and will depend on you to escalate employee issues for leadership or HR to address.
It’s a fun place, with awesome people and great clients. Come make some famous work with us.
- Work closely with Producers, Creative Directors and Design Directors to help assess needs and determine availability of team members
- Partner closely with the Creative Directors and client partners to create and manage clear & measurable tracks of work, with timelines and resources associated
- Like working with Creatives and Producers
- 2+ years of ops and traffic experience at a creative agency
- Advanced understanding of the differences in creative disciplines including copywriting, art direction, design, XD, and technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Report to the SVP Account Management
Standard benefits apply